Hey guys! My allergies have gotten the best of me today! Any one else suffer? Need some rain!
Here’s your dinner recipe for the night!
Slow Cooker Chorizo Chili
- 1 pound of grass fed beef
- 1/2 lb. chorizo sausages, casings removed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped (they come in a can)
- 1/2 TBSP chili powder (add more if you want
- 1 TBSP of cumin
- salt and pepper
Brown all of the meat in a skillet. Drain and toss in the crock pot with all of the ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. You can top with avocado, minced red onion and cilantro before you serve it.
“Life is simple. It’s just not easy.”