Because who doesn’t love chicken fajitas!
Chicken Fajita Salad
- 3 lbs. chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 TBSP each oregano, cumin and coriander
- chili powder, to taste (I use about a tsp)
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 4 TBSP butter
- butter lettuce, to serve
- Toppings: diced tomatoes, sliced avocados, salsa, and anything else you can think of!
Combine the chicken, bell peppers, onions, spices, garlic and lime juice in a large ziplock bag and mix well. Melt butter in a pan and pour in the contents of the ziplock bag. Cook until the chicken is done and the peppers are soft. Put lettuce on a plate and pour chicken over top. Top with diced tomatoes, avocados, salsa, etc.! Add a little Frank’s Red Hot. Enjoy!
“Think a little less, live a little more.”