Eggs, eggs and bacon, eggs and sausage, hard boiled eggs, fried eggs, etc…. but what if you can’t tolerate eggs! What if grass fed whey protein doesn’t fit into your Paleo Paradigm, or Bullet Proof Coffee doesn’t toot your horn. What are you to do? I may have found an option for you.
Julian Bakery just released its take on cereal called Paleo Coconut Flakes. For those of you familiar with Julian Bakery they also made waves through the Paleo Community with Paleo Wraps. Here is what I like and do not like about this product.
- Only 3 ingredients – coconut meat, coconut water, and palm starch
- Relatively high in fat, low in protein, and low in sugar
- Tastes very good with good texture that holds up to coconut milk well
- Sweet enough so that added sweeteners are not needed.
- Box lists 10 servings in the entire box – this is ridiculous – 3 is more like it
- Price – $8.99 a box
All in all I highly recommend this product as a quick and easy breakfast solution. You can purchase it at www.julianbakery.com/paleo/
Dr. Noah De Koyer